I'm looking for...

Friday, March 23, 2012

Knitting Needles Case

    I still have not found time to ding into knitting. So my needles rest a lot, and that's exactly why they needed a case to live in! Actually that and the fact that I desperately want things to be organised and in order!
    I searched the web for some inspiration and that's what I ended up with.







and a closer look




I sew the middle part, which has 11 pockets and is really bulky, with satin stitch.
It was the only way I could think of and this was the first time I used satin stitch!



I even made my own stitch markers, with what ever spare parts I had.


I know they look weird, but they will do what they are supposed to!

So now my needles can sleep tight and I can go out for drinks!

See you around 
Maria



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...