I'm looking for...

Monday, February 20, 2012

Chasing my tail

   Hello all! I know I have not been around much. I'm sorry for that. But in the following days I'll make it up to you! I have been sewing like crazy. While I was in the middle of a major project, involving a lot of hand sewing and all of my attention, I had to get into another great project for this event I have to attend. My graduation ceremony! I've been waiting for that for so long. I made the cover dress for BWF 2-2012!

110A 0112 B

    It's so weird seeing the same dress hanging in my sewing room and on the cover of the magazine! I used the same colours and I found a belt in the pretty pink, a bit darker though. I'm not sure if I'll wear the belt though, cause it doesn't match my shoes. I'll try to take good pictures from the ceremony to show you.

   Now I have to get back to chasing my tail, cause that's how it feels when you are constantly on the run, between work, family, friends, carnival parties and costume making (I'll show you these too) and all these sewing projects and alterations in my mind, I can't get to set a priority among them, because I want them all and I want them now! It still feels nice sewing for special occasions, even with limited time!

See you around
Maria

1 comment:

Claire (aka Seemane) said...

Wow you're graduating - that dress'll look fab :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...