I'm looking for...

Monday, November 21, 2011

I picked up knitting again

What, you don't believe me?
Here it is!




It is going to be a wrap.
Quite big indeed...

While my sewing machine was broken, I had to do something.
I tidied up almost everything.
Planned new projects.
Did a few drawing, like the one for my sofa bed cover.
But still it wasn't enough!

I remembered I had this half-finished wrap and I picked it up again.
I have to admit it took me a while to remember how to knit, but now I'm on fire!

I may have said this before, but knitting for me is a couch/tv hobby.
I mean I can't just start knitting.
I have to be relaxed and comfortable on my couch and watch (mostly listen to) tv.
Don't even ask about mistakes...
They tend to happen a lot, but this fluffy yarn hides them. Shhh!
Unfortunately if the mistake is big, I can't undo the knitting,
because this fluffy yarn will twist it's self and make a mess.
Anyway, just a 3rd of the wrap is left to be done.
It desperately has to be blocked afterwards, in order to see the lacy design.
I've never knit lace before... let's wait and see.

See you around
Maria

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...