I'm looking for...

Friday, June 24, 2011

The summer style you can sew

    Ok ok I know, to much talk and no sewing. I don't have time these days, please be patient with me. I am working on a straw clutch, I've made a muslin of a dress that won't fit no matter what (urg) and a dozen of projects on my mind.
  I read this article that Cameron Diaz pulled out the coolest summer look. Actually her stylist Rachel Zoe. It's a shirt dress.

851


       Nothing too special or fancy right? Isn't that what summer is all about? I love the look and her sandals. Maybe her sandals more! If you want to make it yours, it's easy. Choose your favorite shirt pattern and lenghten it or use one of BurdaStyle's patterns. For example pattern 117 from Burda 5/2011.



Or pattern 108 from Burda 1/2011. You can also download this one from here.

                                 

I prefer this one more. I think that pleat in the back will be a great feature with a belt. How about you?



   See you around
Maria

1 comment:

Claire (aka Seemane) said...

Definitely the 2nd dress - much more laid back vibe going on :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...