I'm looking for...

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Burda 7/2011 full preview

     You can find the full preview at the Russian site of Burda, right here. They are always ahead. You can still see some pics in my previous post. I found the full preview to be more interesting. I'll show you the designs that impressed me.
 
This is a blouse I'd love to try out



How about these?


Beautiful don't you think?
Don't you want to go Charlestone dancing in it?



I like this one. This should flatter a woman with narrow shoulders.

  

Boxy pattern, but it looks nice.

   

I love this skirt. The zip is exposed, isn't it?
I think this should flatter some extra tummy. 

  

Here's a design you don't see often.

  

How would you call that... overall shorts? jumpshorts?
Ok I don't know how these are called, but they would convenient for the beach or vacations.

     

I want this! Right now! I have to have it!
(I need to go fabric shopping for tops by the way)

   

Remember this dress I totally loved in the early preview?

Modell Photo

Well this is how it looks now...

  

Is it my eyes or it's not the same?
On the model it looks like a dress with a dramatic sleeve.
On the dress form it looks like an one shoulder poncho thing.
Pitty...

Disco groove in the late '80s is the first thing that crossed my mind when I saw this

ok I know it's all a matter of fabric choice.

Lovely draped shoulders on a plus size dress.


I wish this one didn't come only in plus size

Modell Photo


See you around
Maria



2 comments:

Claire (aka Seemane) said...

I like the first top (with the flower) but I'd have to play around with the pattern as I prefer the neckline to match on both sides.

The jumpshorts (top sewn together with shorts) are called 'Playsuits', they are called 'Jumpsuits' when the bottom-half is full-length trousers :)

Maria said...

Thanks! It's always nice to learn!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...